1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Circle K Strings delivery times to EU countries?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Stealth, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Stealth

Stealth

Feb 5, 2008
    Zagreb, Croatia
    I'm planning ordering several sets of Circle K strings for my various basses and my upcoming Squier Bass VI. Has anyone from continental EU ordered stuff from Circle K Strings and how long did it usually take for them to arrive?

Skip, if you're reading this, can you also share some input from the customers? :D

2. knuckle_head

knuckle_head Commercial User

Jul 30, 2002
    Seattle
    Owner; Knuckle Guitar Works & Circle K Strings
    The USPS suggests that the process takes 6 to 10 business days - generally this is so. When it DOESN'T go this way it goes horribly wrong. Orders take three to four calendar weeks when the USPS estimate is missed.

If it is of any consolation, Australians suffer the worst. The vast majority of my Australian customers NEVER get their orders within two calendar weeks unless they use Express service.

I know I am prompt on my side - all orders that are placed before 9 AM go out by 2 PM the same day. All orders are culled for express service and those are added to batches for immediate processing - this includes international orders. It is frustrating to get called to the mat for services I cannot guarantee . . . . but I do understand wanting what good money was spent on.

3. Stealth

Stealth

Feb 5, 2008
    Zagreb, Croatia
    Thanks for the input, knuckle_head, I'm sorry I hadn't contacted you directly regarding this. As you know I'm planning to get quite a few strings sets so I figured the more input I get the better.