Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cirrus 5 - buy it now is $500

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by allan grossman, Jan 13, 2002.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Cool.

The only thing I don't like is the fact that the seller has been an eBay member for less than a month or changed his name recently (hence the shades) and has a feedback rating of zero, which is better than negative, but still...

Then again, I'm not gonna buy it, so who cares...

Oh, I just noticed he accepts payment COD. I suppose that's ok...

2. Looks like somebody messed up the bidding--the buy it now is gone and it now says $500 "Reserve Met". WHoops!

3. Maybe we should all email the guy and let him know what he just did :D

allan

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Nah, he's got a feedback rating of 18. He should know better.

I'm sure the seller's happy.

5. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I wonder what happened to the case that is supposed to come with it? The fact that it doesn't come with the deluxe hardshell case makes it a no buy at the current price IMHO.

6. Interesting--it closed at a much higher price than the Buy it Now. But he added in the auction info that he can't accept eBay payments because he was over the limit. Maybe he was trying to get the payment quickly through eBay payments, which is why the Buy it Now was only $500? Hmm who knows...but he did pretty good.