1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

CL fun of the day

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by hrodbert696, Jan 11, 2012.

1. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

My glasses for gear

2. Hells yea. That's right down the road from me.

3. ...that's a longer road than you think -- I think it might be referring to Hillsboro, NH.

4. OR Hillsboro, Tenn.

5. ronaldpdbrandt

ronaldpdbrandt Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2011
    Suffolk County, NY
    I have an old pair of orthopedic shoes and a hamster I'd like to trade for a 8x10 cab...

6. Exactly what I was thinking. But - we'll be up there this summer...I might hit this guy up. Glasses are expensive.

7. no kidding, right? :)

say, while you're up in that neck of the woods, why don't you stop by my parents' place and pick up my '68 Ventura Jazz and my Crumar RoadRunner II keyboard and drop them by my place in Tallahassee on your way back to Hillsborough county? ;)

8. That might be a problem. We're already planning on storing an 11yr old in one of the overhead compartments, so I'm not sure there will be room...and I'm pretty sure her mom would object to her not returning with us. ;)

9. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Done! Those shoes are lifesavers!

You can keep the hamster though.