1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

CL Lead Singer Ad

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Bredian, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Bredian

Bredian

Apr 22, 2011
    "...Are you a narcisitic borderline control freak that has to have things your way at all times? Well we might just be the band to back you up..."

Lead singer wanted for cover band

Maybe they'll get one with a sense of humor .. or .. a seriously depraved control freak as desired...

2. Joebarnes

Joebarnes

Oct 4, 2011
    Surrey, BC
    They might have trouble finding the right person. They are asking that the vocalist both have a microphone and be a team player. Last time I checked, if you got one out of two of those, you found a great lead singer; both and you're looking for a unicorn.

3. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    This made me blow Mt. Dew through my nose, ya bastage.....

4. I had a unicorn for a singer in one band. Lots of snorting, but he could keep a beat with the hoofs, was surprisingly cheap on tour (but you DID NOT want to crash on the same bed with him - he wasn't happy to see me, he just had a unicorn horn), always brought the ladies to the show, and actually had a surprisingly pleasant "neigh." I miss my buddy Uni, as we called him. :(