1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

CL: Yamaha BBT500 Combo

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by aspdevboy, Aug 31, 2008.

1. I remember somebody on here looking for a BBT500 head at least... Hope this helps.

2. 69limeRev

69limeRev Supporting Member

May 1, 2007
    Western Pa.
    Link?

3. craigb

craigb G&L churnmeister Supporting Member

Probably this one that just popped up: http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/msg/821137140.html

I was the guy looking for the head version (which I found on ebay). I really like the sounds you can get out of this versatile little amp although it can be a little fussy/fidgety/persnickity to get set up right with the 4 or so level adjustments you have to play with.

4. What, you can't read minds?:rolleyes:

Too funny! Much akin to sending an email without the intended attachment. I can't count the number of times I've done THAT.

And yes, CraigB, that's the one. Glad you found your head.

5. newbold

newbold

Sep 21, 2008
    Toronto
    i love mine.

6. applemacintosh

applemacintosh Guest

May 23, 2008
    Not wanting to hijack the thread, but I've just acquired a BBT500H and haven't yet got a speaker cab for it yet. Question is, can I safely use it as a headphone only amp temporarily? I know some amps require speakers connected due to the 'load' requirement [wonders if this is tube only amps?] so do any owners of BBT500 amps know if the headphone connection mutes the speaker outputs?