1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Classic Hard Rock Band (Rancho Cucamonga/Inland Empire, CA) ISO new bass player

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by Holdsg, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Holdsg

Holdsg Talkbass > Work Gold Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    Alta Loma, CA
    Four piece band. All of us are 40 somethings and would expect you to be similarly situated. Just changed lead singers, so not quite in the "working" mode, but right on the cusp of it. We practice once a week and expect to play out once a month. This is a classic hard rock band, with some hard alternative mixed in. Not deathmetal, not straight classic rock, not country, and definitely not EMO.

We have a broad set list of about 30 songs, includes: Van Halen, Alice in Chains, UFO, Def Leppard, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, 3 Doors Down, Montrose, Stone Temple Pilots, Switchfoot, Soundgarden

We take hard rock seriously, and so should you.

email me at holdsg@yahoo.com or PM me here at Talkbass if you are interested in try-out.

2. Hello..im a 44 year old bassist infl by van halen,maiden,aic,etc..i live next to rancho,lookin for cover band who practices once a week..been playin since high school,bad ear trained..but once I learn song..all good

3. Ummm ....

4. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    Song Surgeon slow downer. https://tinyurl.com/y5dcuqjg
    Zombie.