1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Classic Vibe 60's Jazz Body ... Loaded!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Jun 12, 2011.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I purchased this bass off of here ealy last march, had it out of the house one time ... I just sold the neck off of this to someone on here looking for one, and seeing as I have 6 other Jazz basses time to start thinning some more out ... white body/tort guard/etc/etc ... I am unable to load pics on here, but I think by now everybody knows what these look like, and this one is in very good condition, with only a few very small dings near the strap pin end, nothing thru the finish, and nothing that would show up on pics ... sounds excellent, and no issues ... $149 shipped to lower 48 only please ... PP is fine ...

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    bump for the evening crowd ...

3. DrNoisewater

DrNoisewater

Dec 29, 2010
    Pm sent

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    PM's replied, offers being considered .. thank you

5. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Body is Sold/Pending ... electronics and hardware are available ... PM with interests please .. thank you