1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Classified Sales

Discussion in 'Classifieds Usage Discussion and Help' started by adivin, Aug 6, 2018.

1. adivin

adivin Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    I've been away from Talk Bass for awhile now. Curious how have classified gear sales been lately? Is stuff moving, sitting, or same as it ever was. ;) I'm getting ready to thin the heard so stay tuned.

Mammoth_Bass likes this.
  2. Mammoth_Bass

Mammoth_Bass Check out my band Mammothor!! Supporting Member

May 2, 2016
    Sandown, NH
    For me it’s been pretty slow... but maybe my prices are too high o_O

Did have two basses go last week though. One was posted for atleast a month or two and the other not even a few days

3. Hurricane Jimmie

Hurricane Jimmie Supporting Member

Just sold a bass in the TB classifieds... took a couple of months. I chose TB instead of CL or Reverb for this bass because it had some vintage appeal.

4. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

TB classifieds have slowed down in the last couple years. Stuff moves but there just isn't as much traffic as there used to be. You don't even get the lowballs like you used to.

Mammoth_Bass likes this.