1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Classifieds rules/paying membership.

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Nephilymbass, May 4, 2015.

1. I just wanted to put it out there that I was a paying member and I'll likely be a paying member again, but when I paid for my last year long membership I planned to buy/sell gear here. Turned out most asking prices were rediculous. My suggestion is to drop the rules about commenting on asking prices. If people don't really want to sell gear. Which is obvious when people list gear for the same or even more of what it costs new. They are just taking up space on the site and making searching through gear a much longer and annoying process.

2. hdracer

hdracer

Feb 15, 2009
    Elk River, MN.
    You do not have to be a supporting member to buy things. Only to sell.

3. I understand that but here's what I'm getting at... I listed a respectable $1300 bass amp for $200 and either no one was interested or its the same when I browse looking for gear, there's so many post where the prices are crazy that those of us who will price gear to move get overlooked.

4. LowEndWooly

LowEndWooly

Sep 3, 2013
    Indiana
    You could list the price in the title, if it were a blowout price to attract buyers.

5. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    i'm wondering if i'm going to re up to try and sell a bass and a camera setup, gotta do a cost analysis/weirdo analysis vs craigslist and ebay:)