1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD CLEAN EBMM SUB 5 STRING USA W/HSC RELIST

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Bone, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bone

Bone

Oct 28, 2006
    This was going to be my sons 21st birthday present but I built him a 4 string he liked better so this is back on the block. This is a very clean SUB made in the USA. Blue to purple flipflop color, Active 2 band EQ, straight neck w/tussrod that turns smooth. One small dig in the upper horn(pictured). Action is low w/fresh set up and new Ken Smith Strings. Managable weight at about 9 1/4 lbs, great playing and sounding bass!

The Harshell case is a little rough on the inside but it is doing the job nicely with all latches loops, hindges,feet and handle working as they should. $499 shipped CON US.

Pics are here, thanks for lookingc http://img36.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img36/84/1255922138w3d.smil

2. Bone

Bone

Oct 28, 2006
    BUMPITY

3. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    pics won't work for me

4. Bone

Bone

Oct 28, 2006
    Try These

5. Bone

Bone

Oct 28, 2006
    And these

6. Bone

Bone

Oct 28, 2006
    2 More

7. PluckyThump

PluckyThump

Jan 4, 2008
    The Hammer
    Bump for a cool bass. These SUB 5s are a steal at the current prices. A SUB 5 is the only way you can get a 5-string Music Man with the classic 2-band preamp, traditional oval pickguard and front-mounted jackplate. It is very much like a pre-EB stingray in character. USA made and bulletproof like all EBMM products. Good luck with the sale.

8. Bone

Bone

Oct 28, 2006
    Off to EBAY for .99 if anyone wants to take a chance!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.