Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cleaning dirty hands?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Joe Turski, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    What do you use to get your hands clean if they're really dirty?

I use this stuff that the company I work for used to make. It's a sawdust base soap with moisturizers and this cleans the nastiest gunk off of your hands. It sucks we don't make it anymore. The is one 55lb drum (24.9478kg.) left. So we have to hide it from everbody.

Or I use this stuff....

[​IMG]

This stuff will clean your hands pretty gosh darned good as well. It also leaves your hands good and soft.

I've used Fast Orange, Gojo, Lava, you name it, I've most likely tried it.

(For the record, I am in no way trying to sell this product, just mentioning what it is I use. Yes I work there, but don't care if you buy anything from there. I'm not in sales, I'm in the manufacturing end.....sorta.)

2. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    The stuff we have at work is called Cherry Bomb, and it's the most awful smelling hand de-greaser I've ever had to use. The first day it was kinda neat, 'cause I smelled like a cherry. Now I go home with my hands smelling like it and it makes me ill.

Rarely, very rarely, they get some orange stuff that smells like Dreamsicles. It goes quick though, and then we're back to Cherry Bomb. :(