1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Cleaning house - Ibanez, Squier

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by TheLowDown33, Sep 25, 2017.

1. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Price:
    250-750
    Strings:
    Picked up the bass of my dreams, so now it's time to let the rest go. All basses are in excellent condition, save a few blemishes. Shipping is additional,but will include gig bag, and cases can be included at an additional price.

Ibanez BTB785PB - $650 - This has been my main player for a few years now and has held up tremendously. Great cosmetic condition, very few, if any blemishes besides some light tarnish on the bridge and a loose strap pin. It's a serious tone monster and can cop a variety of sounds very easily. The neck is unbelievably comfortable. The specs are:

• 35" scale
    • 2 band EQ
    • 19mm spacing
    • A piezo pickup, with its own EQ and volume
    • Mono rail bridge
    • Bartolini MK-2 pickups
    • Dual truss rods
    Ibanez BTB33 Volo - $650 - I'm a big fan of the BTB series and this does not disappoint. The neck is super fast and comfortable and the 33" scale length is perfect. There are a few small dings on the body, but otherwise it's flawless.

Ibanez TMB605 - $450 - A beast of a bass, regardless of price. Great neck, pickups, playability. It can get a great variety of tones and the active/passive switch is a very useful feature.

Squier VM Jazz - SOLD - Its a jazz bass. It plays well, no cosmetic issues. I just don't play 4 strings anymore.

I apologize for the less than stellar pictures, dorm room lighting is minimal at best. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. TheLowDown33

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Bump, trade offers welcome.

3. Pmd

4. TheLowDown33

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Bump, price drop.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 2, 2020