1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Cleaning house

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by TheLowDown33, Aug 31, 2017.

1. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Price:
    65-165
    Making some changes, so I need to move some gear. Only the items listed are for sale. All are in working order although the cosmetic condition varies and will be noted. All have dual lock on the back, except the corona. Free shipping CONUS.

TRADE INTERESTS: polytune mini or other small tuner, Moog expression pedal or similar, EHX green Russian reissue, fuzz pedals

Red Witch Deluxe Moon Phaser - $120 - very good phaser, a lot of options. Turns out I need a tremolo with tap, so this is going. It's pretty beat up, but the knobs and jacks are smooth and intact.

Walrus Julia - $165 - What a beautiful chorus. It's a shame I can't hold on to this one. The lag control really makes it. Great condition, too.

TC Corona Mini - SOLD - bought on a whim, didn't end up using it much. Still has the original box.

Darkglass Duality - $160 - This is more of a trade offer for another fuzz. My bass just doesn't get along with the gated side too well, which is shame because this pedal is fantastic otherwise.

Pedaltrain Mini - SOLD - Fully functional, comes with soft case. I modded the feet for extra clearance, but they can easily be removed if desired.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  2. TheLowDown33

TheLowDown33 Supporting Member

Jul 4, 2009
    NJ
    Pictures:

Attached Files: