Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cleaning out the closet.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ChaosGwar, Oct 3, 2002.

1. It's time to clean out the closet of bass stuff.

All prices negotiable, so make any reasonable offers.

Talkbass gets the first crack at it before it heads off to ebay.

Defretted StingRay sized neck. Came off a Jay Turser MM clone. Rosewood fingerboard. Misfits Skull burned into headstock, and custom Misfit skull inlays. Fret slots were never filled, so a refret is possible. Fingerboard coated with Polycrylic. Includes string tree. $40

Tuners. Open gear clover leaf style, full set of 4. Mounting Ferrules included. $15

Schaller open gear clover leaf style. I've got all 4, but the key is broken on one, so only 3 are functional. I've got the key, could be welded back on maybe. 3 mounting ferrules included. $15

Bridge. 4 string, Fender style, chrome. Asking $5

Pickguards. 3 ply WBW StingRay pickguard. Green Misfits sticker. A few scuffs, but in good shape. Asking $20

Keep an eye on this thread for additional items to be added.

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    How much are you looking to get for the strsplocks?

3. Straplocks have been sold.

4. What kind of Jazz pickups are they?

5. Jazz pups were sold.

6. maidenfreak

maidenfreak

Feb 13, 2002
    Omaha, NE
    Is the pickguard for an American J-Bass? If so, how much are you asking?

7. Jazz P/G was sold

8. maidenfreak

maidenfreak

Feb 13, 2002
    Omaha, NE
    Send me an e-mail and let me know what you prefer for payment options.

9. Bump!

Most of this stuff is on ebay, so let me know if you want it, cuz I can cancel the auctions if they have no bids.

I also decided to sell a few additional items and here they are:

Schaller roller bridge. 4 strings, black finish.
    Purchased from Stewmac $58, slight use, great condition. Asking $40.

Gotoh tuners. 2+2 black finish
    Also bought from StewMac, set cost $42, installed on the Warmoth neck, so have some light use. Asking $35.

Warmoth neck Precision size Maple neck, maple fretboard, 13 degree angled headstock. 21 frets. Less than 2 months old. Some light use, has been drilled for attachment screws. It had a blank paddle headstock, which I customized. Also has some light use. Bought for $185. Asking $150.

These will hit ebay soon, TBers get the first crack.

10. BUMP.

You know you want some of this stuff. Asking prices are not that high for most of it. Ebay prices are higher then my TB asking prices, and I don't mind cancelling my auctions for TBers as long as there are no bids.

The Warmoth neck is the only thing not on ebay right now.

11. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    I want a black neck plate with screws, still have it?

12. Bump for Friday 10/25