1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

cleaning out the cupboard: Peavey, DOD, EHX, Dano, Ibanez

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by klk999, May 17, 2011.

1. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    It is time to move some of these pedals that are not getting used. All prices include shipping, which will cost me about $7.00 each.

Peavey BAC2 Bi-amp Bass Chorus, $45
    Very cool pedal as it is a chorus and has built in cross over. So you can split your sound between high and low frequencies rather than stereo. It was new, old stock from the late 80s or early 90s that I got from a local music store that was clearing out the back room and comes with original box and all items in the box. It is practically brand new, as I have only used a few times. I got it to split my sound, but that proved to be more trouble than it was worth. Not too much into chorus these days either.

EHX or Electro Harmonix Bassballs. $50
    This is the non Nano version that was made in Russia and has the wood box. There are some scratches on the case and velcro on the bottom, but it sounds perfect.

Danelectro Cool Cat Drive V1, $50
    This is the first version that was supposedly based on the Fulltone OCD. Works great, comes with the original box and all of the goodies like stickers, manual, even the original battery.

DOD FX91 Bass Overdrive, $30
    Good bass overdrive. It has a blend knob so the lows are there but the sound is jut not my thing. I am looking for a second flavor of OD, and this one is not the one. The case is in great shape, the foil on the bottom is a bit wonky, but present and legible. Original box included along with instructions, warranty card and other box contents.

[DEL]Ibanez Soundtank FL5 Flanger, $15[/DEL]
    SOLD

I have a couple of more that I am on the fence about.

[DEL]DOD FX-82 Bass Compressor $35[/DEL]
    SOLD

EHX Bass Big Muff. For Trade or $65
    This one is only leaving if I can replace it with a another fuzz. I really like this pedal, but I need to find something that gets along better with my setup. Looking for a Way Huge Swollen Pickle, Grey Stache or ??? . I have the original box and contents, and has velcro on the bottom. No photo right now, but you all should know what it looks like. The case is in great shape, basically it looks brand new.

I am interested in some other pedals, but mostly need the cash. Like mentioned before, I am looking for a different fuzz pedal> I also am looking for a quality volume pedal, and always willing to look at dirt pedals.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Price drop bump.

3. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    not sure why no one is interested in these. Some good and some decent pedals for a fair price.

4. Payment sent on compressor and flanger!

5. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Compressor and flanger are sold.

6. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    mid week bumparoo

7. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    last bump before eBay.

8. perkidan

perkidan

Sep 13, 2000
    Augusta, ky
    If I had the cash I would grab that bassballs from ya. I had an original back in about 83 and loved it

9. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Some of these and more are now on eBay. Once these are sold, I will be closing this thread.

10. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    DOD FX91 Bass OD is sold.

11. klk999

klk999

Apr 6, 2007
    Charlotte, NC
    Closing the thread. I have sold the BassBalls, so that leaves the Peavey and BBM left to sell.