Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cleaning out unused stuff

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Corwin81, May 11, 2004.

1. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    Well, I think it's time to get rid of parts and stuff that I don't use.

Bartolini 59J L1 set. This is the #1 winding, both long split coil pickups. $80 takes em.

Basslines 5 string MM ceramic pup. $80 takes it.

pair of Celestion 8 ohm 12" guitar speakers(pulled from a Crate GX130C. unsure of model) $50 takes em

Morley PWO wah(the big chrome AC powered mofo, a la Cliff Burton and Jason Newsted) Has a bit of rubber missing from the foot pad, but otherwise good condition. $50 obo

misc guitar humbucker pickups, pulled from a Yamaha(black coil bridge) and Epi Les Paul Standard(chrome cover neck). $15 obo

/edit: pickup prices include shipping

2. splatmaster04

splatmaster04

Mar 26, 2004
    hey,
    Im interested in the basslines 5 string MM ceramic pickup.. I was wondering if it has been used. If so what type of condition is it in? if you need to you can e-mail me more information at Frestylbassman@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Splatmaster04

3. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    pickup hasn't been used

4. ashton

ashton

Jan 4, 2001
    Australia
    ill take the speakers and wah if you pay shipping.

interested?

5. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    wah might be spoken for(waiting for a return pm). Not really interested in paying the shipping for the speakers, especially overseas

6. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA
    bump. including shipping in the pickup prices

7. Corwin81

Corwin81

Mar 18, 2003
    Ames, IA