Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cleaning the closet - FX Galore!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by Mo'Phat, Nov 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UPDATED LIST, with sold items at the bottom. Thanks everybody.

All items DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I accept Paypal or a Certified Bank Check only. No 7-Eleven money orders or Western Union wire or any of that. I will ship via UPS ground from 92123 in my own packaging, so you can estimate the cost.

DanElectro Dan Echo - $30 - The big, metal one. This is my oldest pedal and looks it. It's 100% functional, but has played 90+ shows. The battery cover is broken but is 'taped' with velcro on the bottom. PRICE LOWERED $10 FROM ORIGINAL LISTING!!!

SOLD ITEMS - listed for reference

Fulltone Bassdrive - $150 - Excellent condition, but sorry, no box or manual. SOLD - Thanks Tritone

Boss ODB-3 Bass Overdrive - $40 - Good condition, some cosmetic nicks. SOLD - Thanks Vic

Emma DiscumBOBulator - $140 - Excellent condition, works perfectly. Very smooth envelope filter. SOLD - Thanks BassmanBob

Electro Harmonix Russian BassBalls - $55 - Great condition, with wooden box. SOLD - Thanks dharma.

Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah - $65 - Great condition functionally, but some cosmetic wear and I had taken the feet off so I could velcro it to my board...the base was taped to the unit. SOLD - Thanks BassChair

Ibanez SB-7 SynthBass Tonelok - $40 - Excellent condition..very interesting synthy thing, because it's not really a synth at all. SOLD - Thanks Jerm

Tama RW-100 Rhythm Watch metronome - $40 - Allows you to dial in any tempo and add all the beats you want. Great practice tool. SOLD - thanks KevinLane

Boss LMB-3 Bass Limiter/Enhancer - $40 - Good condition, works perfectly SOLD - Thanks Baller520

EBS BassIQ - $130 - Excellent condition, with box. Velcro on bottom. Sorry for the dark pic. This is the 'Black Series' SOLD!!! Thanks Pickles

Digitech XBW Bass Synth/Wah - $45 - Good condition, some nicks. Sold - Thanks Bobajob

Four DR 'Tite Fit' Taperwound .125 Low B strings. - $10 - Don't know even why I have these things...probably thought I'd go through my low B's a lot faster than I did. SOLD - Thanks, Hugh.

2. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    pm sent please hold the fulltone and the IQ.
    Thanks, Mike

3. Humabass

Humabass Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Pm sent. I'll take the B strings

4. PM's replied.

Are the pics still showing up for everybody?

5. Well, hell. The folder I was keeping all the pictures on the FTP site seems to have vanished. I can't upload them again until Monday...but I can email them to anybody who wants them.

6. UtBDan

UtBDan Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Connecticut
    if only that BassBalls was American... grr.

7. baller520

baller520

Feb 22, 2005
    I'll take the boss lmb3 :hyper:

whats your paypal name?

- Matt

8. Tritone

Tritone Supporting Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Santee, America
    PM sent for the Discombobulater (or the Bass Drive if it's not sold yet)

9. Sent you a PM Matt.

10. I may have fixed the picture problem :hyper:

Updates above. Some stuff has sold, some is on hold.

11. Sent you a PM or an Email, Mike. I can't remember which. Both are on hold for ya.

12. BassIQ is sold. The Fulltone is sold. The LMB-3 is sold. The Strings are sold. The Emma and Digitech BSW are on hold.

I'm sorry FunkyLemz...you never got back to me with a commitment.

13. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hey, no hard feelings. I hope you guys enjoy.

14. Thanks for your understanding. The Digitech BSW is sold.

15. gismo

gismo

Oct 11, 2005
    La Mirada, CA
    PM sent for your bass overdrive.

16. PM sent on the Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah, Thanks! :hyper:

17. Updated - Emma has been Sold.

18. Ibanez Synth is on hold for jerm.

19. dharma

dharma Srubby wubbly

Oct 14, 2005
    Monroe, Louisiana