Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

clear guitar strap, anyone still make them?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by andysvec, Sep 24, 2004.

1. andysvec

andysvec Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Guam
    I've been searching online to buy a clear guitar strap but can't find one anywhere. Levy's has a nice one in their catalog but nobody seems to carry it. I remember Will Lee used to always use a wide clear strap back in the day also, don't know who made it. And I saw one made by BC Rich when I was in Japan last week but it had a big BC Rich logo right on the front that I didn't care for. Does anybody know if anyone else makes these, and where to find one?

2. 6-3-2

6-3-2

Sep 20, 2003
    http://www.atelierz.co.jp/zs-1800-basic.htm
    Made by Atelier Z their logo is on there but it's pretty small, unfortunately you were just in Japan, you could have snagged it while you were there. Atelier Z does ship internationally, i''ve heard of cases in which Americans bought direct from them.

3. Lyle Caldwell

Lyle Caldwell

Sep 7, 2004
    Memphis
    Earth III is the company that Will Lee used. Are they even still in business?

Anyway, be very careful- those clear plastic straps will ruing a nitro finish, and might react to even a poly finish.

4. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.