Clearest 1x15 Cab?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Jake Massey, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Jake Massey

Jake Massey

Jul 20, 2018
    Liverpool
    On multiple occasions I have used a Markbass 115P Traveller cab, super clear and massive amounts of bottom end. Was wondering what other cabs people have used to get a proper clear sound.

2. Russell L

Russell L

Mar 5, 2011
    Cayce, SC
    You mean the 151P. I have two. Be ready to hear how many folks here don't like Markbass cabs. I don't have any problem with mine.

3. Wisebass

Wisebass

Jan 12, 2017
    Lost in Space
    Hi Jake Massey :)

Glockenklang UNO Deluxe

uno deluxe.jpg

Wise(b)ass

4. J.Wolf

J.Wolf Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Asheville, NC
    Contributor- Bass Musician Magazine
    That glock is probably right up there with the clearest 115's. I'd add an Accugroove tri115 to the list, as well as a thunderchild 115, and maybe a Berg NV115, although it would depend on your definition of "clearest". The berg has a distinctly vintage voice by design, but super clear in that category.

Wisebass likes this.
  5. chris_b

chris_b

Jun 2, 2007
    I used EV115's in MusicMan, Dynacord and Mesa cabs from the mid 80's to to the early 2000's. I liked them a lot, but after many years with Epifani, Berg and Barefaced 10's and 12's I wouldn't go back to a 15.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021