1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Clement bass = FB only?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by steelbed45, May 2, 2015.

1. steelbed45

steelbed45 TRemington Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Nolanville, TX
    I was, am, ready to pull the trigger on a Clement 32" fretless in one of the ergonomic body profiles that he had on his previous website.

However, that website is now gone and everything is directed to his facebook page, which states, "This is my business page I will post lots of progress photos here of current projects. Answer questions etc. etc."

Tom Clement Instruments | Custom basses built for you defaults to a "that page can't be found" error with various links.

Edit: once that link filled in above, I was able to see the old website with all of the contact info lol. :D

Last edited: May 2, 2015
  2. fritzk9

fritzk9 Supporting Member

May 11, 2005
    Indianapolis, IN
    I just tried it and it worked fine (there are some beautiful basses on the site). Try it again; perhaps there was an issue with the hosting site.

blindrabbit likes this.
  3. tjclem

tjclem Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 6, 2004
    Central Florida
    Owner and builder Clementbass
  4. GODSBASSMAN

GODSBASSMAN

Feb 2, 2005
    S. Carolina
    Yup, just tried it - working.