1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Cleveland Bass for Sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by bass3139, May 30, 2005.

1. bass3139

bass3139 Da Bass!

Mar 16, 2005
    I have a New Standard Cleveland Bass #145 that I would like to sell. It is in excellent condition. I bought it from Arnold Schnitzer about 2 years ago brand new. I had him install an upgrade endpin at that time and also fit the bass with a Barbera bridge. It has a set of new rope core strings on it and is ready to rock. I can take some pictures of it for the prospective buyer. Even with the upgrade bridge and endpin, I am going to let this bass go for $3850. It is located in Media, PA 19063. Please email jjwalls@comcast.net if interested. Thanks

2. email sent.

3. bass3139

bass3139 Da Bass!

Mar 16, 2005
    Done. Thanks.

4. bass3139

bass3139 Da Bass!

Mar 16, 2005
    Is there anyway for me to post pictures of the Cleveland that I am selling on this site? Thanks

5. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    You'll need to have your photos hosted somewhere...if you'll send them to me, I'll host them for you and you can post links to the photos. I'd want that Cleveland to go to a good home!

6. If I took pictures of my GOOD HOME, could you host those? ;)

3139, I could just drive up and see the bass in person, so you wouldn't have to mess with pictures!

Lemme know, you have my email.

7. mchildree

mchildree Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2000
    AL/GA
    As a current Cleveland owner, I hereby endorse T-Bal as a certified "Good Home". That oughta do it... :hyper:

8. Francois Blais

Francois Blais Supporting Member

Dec 11, 1999
    Québec, Canada
    You can attach them to your post.
    Click on the edit button, then look at the bottom of the page for the Additional Options box.
    There is an Attach Files option.
    Just click on the Manage Attachments button to bring a dialog box to add attachments to your post!

9. Samie

Samie

Dec 13, 2000
    Madrid, Spain
    you can sign up for free in bytephoto.com. They give 20Mb to post the pics of your choice. nice folks.

http://www.bytephoto.com/photopost/showmembers.php

:bassist:

10. cole-emma

cole-emma

Apr 12, 2004
    Email sent. Interested in bass.

11. bass3139

bass3139 Da Bass!

Mar 16, 2005
    I am reducing the price of the New Standard Cleveland bass that I have to $3485. I am trying to sell this bass quickly. Remember that it is fitted with a Barberra bridge pickup that sells for around $550. Those who know these basses give them the highest rating in their class. email -jjwalls@comcast.net and I will send pictures. Regards.

12. Did this bass ever sell????