Clevelanders/Akroners/Northeast Ohioers! SCHWAZFEST 2006 this Sat!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Earwigger, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Earwigger

Earwigger I'm a Roland man now.

Aug 23, 2005
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Come on out to the Phantasy in Lakewood, OH to see a show of immense proportions! Sept. 23rd!

Schwazfest is, for those not in the know, a showcase of the "best" local bands that aren't too far into the clique spectrum. Huge local acts "The Broadview Gutters" and "Hostile Omish" (punk) are playing along with fan favorites "The Schwaz" (punkish rockish) and the incredibly futt-buckingly awesome "The Family Riot" (circus metal) which has to be seen to believed. My current band "Dohm" (stoner metal) just happens to be playing back to back with them so double entendre ftw!

Lots of other bands joining the fray including funk/rap afficionados "Funk Pirates" and interesting stage set "2nd Half", which I can't in good conscience reccomend as they use a midi sequencer for bass (only because they can't find a bass player worth a damn though..) but they're 2 guys with incredible showmanship and an electric light and display thing going on too. Another one you have to see.

Come on out! It's 2$ at the door or 4$ if you're under 21. 2 stages of simultaneous music. You won't regret it. And if you do, I'll punch myself in the stomach to appease you.

(apologies if this isn't the right forum!)

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021