1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

clik ad, TB get paid?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Rumbledore, Nov 13, 2018.

1. click it on payys them

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. more fun if stay here

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rumbledore

Rumbledore Banned

Jun 2, 2018
    peninsula
    clk on an ad on here, does TB get paid?

i have been a supporter before, not now, but can i helps support by clicking on every ad?

not test me, i test you

2. Enjoy!

12511583_1294395006-.

kobass likes this.
  3. If you are no longer supporter, you sag shorter. This means you are in Screen Actors Guild. You are rich; give me money.

Did I pass?

4. Ukiah Bass

Ukiah Bass

May 10, 2006
    Answer to first question: Yes (a little bit).

Answer to second question: This is one perspective. The other is all the vendors whose ads you clicked on have to pay extra for clicks because those are perceived as "high value." If you're clicking fraudulently (no intention of learning about the product), it sounds more like you are penalizing the vendor community. And I bet a lot of those advertisers are small "mom and pops" struggling to survive. And TalkBass depends on their survival. So I wouldn't click on those ads unless you mean it in a consumerish way.

5. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    Misc = Music Related

S-Bigbottom and Rumbledore like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.