1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Clip of Thunderfingers...

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by RAM, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Thanks for the Clip. John Entwistle one of my favorites

2. That's been posted before, but it's still a killer video!
    -Alex

3. Big nebula

Big nebula

Feb 15, 2006
    Scotland
    It may well have been posted here before,but this is the first time I have came across it...great stuff!

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    What kind of bass is that?

5. LeftyJack

LeftyJack

Feb 23, 2006
    San Carlos, CA
    Awesome clip! I got to see the Who in S.F. at Winterland in the early 70's when Keith Moon was still alive. What a performance by all of them. Seeing J.E. play like that I've come to the conclusion that I'm not worthy and I'm contemplating running over my bass with my car...:meh:

6. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Royal, Oak, MI.
    Status Graphite "Buzzard"

7. It was alright I guess. That was probably something amazing decades ago. Still, he's a great bassist.

8. PinkFloydDan

PinkFloydDan

Jul 4, 2005
    Buffalo
    lol uhhhh...no comment

9. phxlbrmpf

phxlbrmpf

Dec 27, 2002
    Germany
    That was cool but for some reason his bass was inaudible for a few moments when the band kicked in again. Perhaps he messed up when switching sounds (or whoever's switching sounds for him did it.)

10. Wow - he f***ing rocks - love that stuff - totally mad and out there but with a ton of class - and the guy went out in a blaze of glory with hookers and cocaine and all the rest - may you rock in peace sir!

11. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Crazy stuff, and to think he's been pulling off **** like that since the 60's...