1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Clip: SansAmp BDDI

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Sgtthump, Apr 15, 2005.

1. I got it second hand. I use a 9V power supply with it. Is it because it may not like my Spector euro lx? i've never had these problems with my warwick, but my band won't let me use my warwick, cuz they say it's too agressive . :crying:

2. I think that this is being dealt with elsewhere.................

......... and YES I do think the problem is probably your Spector. :meh: :meh:

3. O well. I'll have to accept that I can't use the spector to get any gritty grind, and just use it for low end punch. For the other tones, I can use my other basses. :)

4. barebones

barebones Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2005
    Denver, CO
    Although I can't say for sure, as I am not there to "hands-on" check out your setup, I will point out that the Sans Amp reacts differently to each instrument. Sometimes radically so. Specifically, I have found that the output of various pickups makes a big difference in the tone.

Is there a shop near you that sells the Sans Amp DIs? Even if they did not sell you yours, they may be willing to check out your bass, pedal, amp, etc., to see if they can help you get the tone you're after.

Good luck!

Matt

5. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    Funny you mention this because I just went up to our band room to get my sansamp to bring home and record some stuff with it.

I've had it for a month or two now and I haven't had much time to fool around with recording with it, only using it in live situations....where I must admit it makes my Peavey TNT 115 combo w/ a 2x10 cab sound GREAT!

6. resol

resol Guest

Feb 21, 2005
    nice tone there dude...

i'm loving my BDDI too...