Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

clips of pedestrians being soaked with a supersoaker water pistol

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by The Mock Turtle Regulator, Jun 1, 2003.

1. someone off B3TA (must be a student, judging from the web address) has archived their zany antics from moving cars-

http://bndcomp.stamford.ac.uk/~.lowmar2a.stu.sc/videos.html

"Durning the days of intense heat England encountered recently, we decided it would be a good idea to purchase a super soaker, and drive around squirting people, of course we caught it all on film and here it is..."

yesterday and last week has actually seen a bit of sun over here, but you can see what it was like before(and now)- lovely grey overcast sky.

the last clip on the second page is amusing when the car gets caught up with at the lights.

what's also amusing is that the guy's numberplate is clearly visible- i wonder if those pedestrians will see the funny side when they catch up with him?

2. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    classic :D when i was up in nottingham with my friend last year we got super soakers and ran through the shopping center with them, terrorising unsuspecting shoppers.

By the way, when's this thunderstorm we've been promised gonna come ?

3. thunderstorm? hopefully never.
    the clouds don't look heavy enough.

there's just the usual persistent light rain/drizzle at the moment.
    ah, a typical London summer.

4. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    That's pretty stupid. Doing it to the old lady though was just downright mean.

brad cook

5. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY
    Agreed. If I caught anyone doing that in my neck of the woods, I'd do whatever I could to make sure that they would cease to see the humor in it as fast as possible. No offense, but if you find this kind of thing funny, you should seriously consider growing up and getting a life that involves finding humor in less destructive ways.

6. i knew some kids who filled a squirt gun with vodka, and they shot this one guy on the street with it. then they just drank it.
    maybe they were drinking to begin with...

7. ChildoftheKorn

ChildoftheKorn

May 21, 2003
    IL
    why being destructive is fun :ninja:

8. There were similar stories here in New England a few years ago - some kids decided to "enhance the fun" by putting Chlorox in their SuperSoakers - everyone laughing and having fun, until one irate father of one of the victims decided to shoot back with a real gun...

People are such morons :rolleyes:

- Wil

9. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    :meh: Idiots. Let's see how funny it is when someone has a heart attack when attacked from a car.

10. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    let's see how much fun they think it is when someone pulls them from the car and sticks the super soaker in a very uncomfortable place....

P@

11. geshel

geshel

Oct 2, 2001
    Seattle
    Funny, in America that's known as "assault".
    But of course we Americans are such barbarians.

12. I can't even see what everyone's talking about; I got a message that said: "Forbidden - you can not access this page." :bawl:

Mike

13. ah, maybe the car owner got a bit freaked out with all the hits the site was getting?

(and all the hits he might physically be getting in due course)