Clothes for the bass player?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by TCollins, Oct 11, 2000.

1. TCollins

Apr 4, 2000
    My son is an avid student of the bass & wants to let everyone know. Do any of you know of any web sites that feature clothes with bass logos etc. for the bassplayer?
  2. No, but that would be very interesting.
  3. There is a site that sells bass clothing called Lathon Bass wear. There is a link to their site on Melvin Lee Davis' site which I believe is
  4. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    There are TalkBass T-shirts for sale on the homepage of this site :) .
  5. Bassmonster

Mar 24, 2000
    I heard that this website is having a t-shirt design contest, you should also try bass manufacturer's websites, they usually sell some sort of clothes.
  6. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
  7. That Lathon Basswear site was pretty cool. Gotta love the slogan:

"Come Feel My Bottom" :D

8. MJB

Mar 17, 2000
  9. Boplicity

Boplicity Supporting Member

Here's a store I have used for several years and have never had a problem with deliveries. They not only have some cool t-shirts, they have many interesting odds and ends like pencils, erasers, hats, clocks, towels, soap, coverlets, and whatnot that have to do with music. Their Christmas catalog is especially fun because it has "musical" christmas decorations such as tree ornamnents shaped like various musical instruments and garlands that are musical notes and musical staff. Check this site:

When you get there, click customer service, then you can order a catalog. They have items for sale at the web site, but their catalog is far more complete. Have fun.

Jason Oldsed

[Edited by JasonOldsted on 10-11-2000 at 07:51 PM]
  10. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    I like those Lathon hats that have just the bass clef. I think I might order one for myself.
  11. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU

Or, you can get some logo or something you want from
    somewhere and have it printed on t-shirt. It's even
    cheaper, and you can prolly get something on the backside too. There is stuff I'd rather have on the backside
    than front, '10 reasons to be a musician' etc. lists and
    large logos, for example.
  12. TCollins

Apr 4, 2000
    Thank you everyone!!
  13. mglamorgan

Oct 10, 2008
    Wales, UK
  14. Jimmy Bones

Jimmy Bones

Feb 24, 2009
    Baxley, GA
    I got the Bass Clef hoody from the TB store, and I recommend it. Just get a size larger than you normally wear, it's a little tight around the neck otherwise.

Here's a pic of me wearing it.

And, it's cool to help support TB by going through the local store. :)
  15. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
  16. DesertCreature

May 19, 2009
    Phx, AZ
    Maybe in a larger size.