Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Clothing sizes?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by popinfresh, Nov 2, 2005.

1. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    I had no idea whatsoever on where to post this.. So thought i'd put it with all the other random crap, here!

I'm just wondering what the waist etc sizes are for the clothes in the TB store if anyone knows? Or if the US sizes are any different to the sizing we have over here in Aus?

I wanna get a green Bass > Guitar T and Black Clef Hoodie but i'm not sure what size to order exactly..

I'd usually wear a M size T over here and maybe a large hoodie.

Anyone got measurements for the stuff?

2. whatz yer build like? If yer a lanky 130 pounder, get the small.

150-180? get the medium to be snugger, the large for some room...

if you're burly like me, say 250 or so, get the 2xl for a little room. ;)

3. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    I had to get the converter out on this one :p

I THINK i'm roughly 70-80 kilo's (around 150-180) give or take. I think i'll go a medium shirt, and large hoodie like planned :D

Cheers!

4. jkritchey

jkritchey

Jul 23, 2002
    Northern Va.
    Hmmm, I bought an XL t shirt, washed it once, and gave it to my son. Way too small. I'm 6'0 200 lbs. It's way too short on my son as well, but fits his shoulders ok. He's 6'3" 160.

My XL Hoody fits fine, except the neck hole, which is too constricted. That may be a one off type of problem.

I'd go a size up.

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Just get a small one and wear it like a baby doll t-shirt, with your stomach hanging out below. That would be sexy.

brad cook

6. popinfresh

popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    Hmmm, I'm almost 6'. Sorta medium built, i've got some muscle and no fat.

Maybe I weigh a bit more, i havn't weighed myself in years.. I don't mind smaller/tighter fitting T's, but I do want a baggier hoodie.. Does anyone have measurements then? =/

7. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Im a lanky 130 pounder, as refered to by someone up there^ I wear small and medium T's. If you want it to fit all tight , kinda emo :(, get a small, if you want it normal, get a Medium, itl shrink

I had a medium sweatshirt, it fits okay, but a large, shrunken might fit better. Depends how you normally wear em.

8. I am 195 cm and 14 stone. The XL fits me fine.