1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Clover Apeiron 5 String

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BigdaddyJG, May 18, 2011.

1. BigdaddyJG

BigdaddyJG

Apr 24, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV
    I am looking into a trade with someone and part of the trade is a Clover Apeiron 5 String. I have never heard of them before but I have have done sone research and they seem like great basses. Does anyone have any experience with them? Anyone in the USA? What would it compare to?

Anything info would be great. Thanks.

2. BigdaddyJG

BigdaddyJG

Apr 24, 2011
    Las Vegas, NV
    I think I posted to late in the night. Can anyone help me out?

3. rulyongo

rulyongo

May 5, 2011
    Carolina, PR
    I haven't tried one, but I remember a friend of mine tried one at a NAMM and really loved it...

4. mstott25

mstott25

Aug 26, 2005
    Guntersville, AL
    I had a Clover XP and a Sandberg California Jazz (I think these are very similar to the Clover Apeiron series) with the Delano pickups/preamp. I really dig that company and their basses, I have no idea what your trade involves but I put the Clovers up there with any of the other top makers. Seriously nice instruments.

5. vince a

vince a

Jun 13, 2006
    Modesto, CA
    I had an opportunity to play a Clover Apeiron H.5 with the Delano pickups . . . thought it was the best neck, the best quality/detail, and best sounding bass I've ever heard/played! I can't believe they're not more popular than they are . . . also the reason that I'm thinking of going to Delano pickups for my 2011 Lakland 55-60 Custom . . . just trying to get the sizing dimensions straight . . . to see if they'll fit!