1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

CM-2 flat eq???

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by manchild, Apr 29, 2010.

1. manchild

manchild

Jan 30, 2008
    Hey folks,

Been reading a lot of stuff on here about the CM-2, an currently have one................

was just wondering - does anyone know where to position bass and treble to get a flat eq?

Is there still a mid hump even if they are maxed or is flat somewhere before that???

2. manchild

manchild

Jan 30, 2008
    Anyone else use this pedal???

3. CyberSnyder

CyberSnyder Gold Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Maryland
    I Endorse Alien Audio Basses
    I have one, but I'm not sure what "flat" would be on the pedal. It's designed to give a tonal characteristic to the input signal so "flat" is somewhat irrelevant. Just set it so that it sounds good to your ears and don't worry about what the spectrum analyzer would say.

Just a thought...

4. rr5025

rr5025

Nov 12, 2008
    Anyone have clips of this on bass? I've been thinking about getting one but I can't find clips for bass up anywhere.

5. CyberSnyder

CyberSnyder Gold Supporting Member

Jun 19, 2003
    Maryland
    I Endorse Alien Audio Basses
    I don't have clips, but it sounds nice. Especially with a P-bass.

6. manchild

manchild

Jan 30, 2008
    Yeah sure - i know what you mean, just wondered if you max the treble and bass if would ever become scopped even slightly?

If not then full up would be as close to flat with the mids as poss?

What do you think???