C'mon people please read this, i need info on cort basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by wotnwhy, Feb 17, 2002.

1. someones BOUND to have SOME information on the C5 bass by cort or on their basses in general. thier website has hardly got any information and i need to know wether 2 go for this bass or buy a better one (if there is) for the same price 350 pound U.K ($550 U.S.A)

please help me i will be very gratefull if u do

2. why isn't n e body replying to this thread, i REALLY need some info as this is going to be the ONLY bass that i'm going to buy for the forseable future

come on, someones BOUND 2 know SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. alx564

Jul 31, 2000
    Emmaus, PA

Sorry to burst your bubble but you probably arent going to find much information on a Cort B5 here. Corts arent very popular basses so its hard to find any info. on them. Lots of people here own Cort Curbows (including me) here, but thats about the only Cort bass that makes much noise here.

Try harmonycentral.com they may have some reviews for it. Sorry I couldnt help.
  4. John Davis

John Davis Guest

Mar 27, 2001
    Houston, Texas
    Corts, IMO, are really great basses for their prices, but you can go better.
  5. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    Try a spector NS2000-Q5. I own one and im very happy with it. You should be able to get one for for about 550-600. check out stats at www.ssdbass.com look under basses then professional series. They are well worth the money imo. peace;)
  6. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
  7. that one on e-bay looks like a great deal. but the person says they will only ship to u.s.a and i live in the u.k. shame

8. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    that guy selling it is pacman, the moderator here in technique[bg]

why don't you pm him and talk to him?