Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

C'mon... they are throwing there ad in our faces.

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Matt Till, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Anyone check out Clatter? I think they sound pretty damn cool. It's rather inspirational what with all the guitar and drum combos, they are a bass and drum combo... and they sound pretty damn good. Try clicking the banner next time it comes up, or go to http://www.clatter.com/pages/music.html to check out the samples they have. I wouldn't call them Rush or Duran Duran, but I can dig 'em.

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    :spit:

3. Finger Blister

Finger Blister

Jul 8, 2003
    I think it's pretty damn cool that one of our very own
    has bought ad space here at TB.

Amy is always around on the boards giving input
    and help all around.

Check out the Clatter board.

4. :D Ain't I a stinker? :D

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I havethe CD, it's quite good.

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Yeah, sorry about the repeat thread. Mods can close this thread whenever they want.

Cool band though, I wish I had the cash to buy... things. Unfortunatly I don't so, maybe one of these days.

7. Tosya

Tosya

Oct 11, 2002
    MOUSA
    Thanks for the kind words, guys! The Florida shows were pretty rough this past week, so it really bolsters our self-esteem to know there's still someone out there who likes what we do! Actually, the problem has been a combination of poor attendance and weird band combinations. We have learned the hard lesson that we don't go well with indie rock bands. But we'll forge ahead and hope that we have better luck at the next show! At least we're not in Missouri in the cold and ice!

I was really glad to be able to do an ad on TalkBass. One of the things I have learned this past year is that bass players are a remarkable breed of people, and I'm honored to be one of the gang! :) I feel like I'm on a crusade for bass players, and a lot of times that's what keeps me going. Here's to us!! :p

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

No prob. :)

Really cool stuff. How's things? I was looking at tour dates, unfortunatly you're not coming around my area, I'd have to check you guys out. Oh well, I'll have to pick up your CD sometime. Good luck on the rest of your tour. :cool:

9. Tosya

Tosya

Oct 11, 2002
    MOUSA
    Thanks, SMASH! Glad you're enjoying it! Thank you so much for buying a CD and supporting us -- we really appreciate it!

Matt -- you're in PA? We should be coming through there in mid-April! :)

10. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Cool beans, I'll keep an eye out.

11. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    Just listened to the samples on the site. COOL STUFF!!! You guys need to come up to Humboldt CA. I'll be buyin' the CD once I get money next week. Keep it up and best of luck to you two.

12. hateater

hateater snatch canadian cream

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR

Just checked out the video. You are hot!!! Oh yeah, the music is happenin' too!

13. Tosya

Tosya

Oct 11, 2002
    MOUSA
    Justin -- we'd love to play there! Can you recommend any venues?!

hateater -- :D

14. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    If you play in Humboldt, you have to come down to So. Cal!

I will be first in line for tickets!

15. Tosya

Tosya

Oct 11, 2002
    MOUSA
    OK!!! Where in SoCal are ya?

16. hateater

May 4, 2001
    Eugene, OR
    Small city called La Verne. There are tons of venues in the LA area- you won't have any trouble finding a gig down here.