Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

co called "tightened security"

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Boozy, Nov 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boozy

Boozy

Apr 29, 2002
    Kelowna BC, Canada
    So, my Dad goes on a yearly golfing trip to the good ol' USofA.. He hasn't gone for the past couple years because of a heart attack and surgery. Anyways, today he leaves Kelowna, flys to Vancouver, and is supposed to fly to Phoenix from there. They wouldn't let him in to the States because of a DUI he got 18 years ago. This is what they call tightened security due to 9/11. I think it's a bunch of frickin bull****. I'm not even going to get into 9/11 because anyone who isn't mind controlled by the US media knows that there is alot more to what happened than meets the eye. I'm just pissed off. Had to rant.

2. Mud Flaps

Mud Flaps

Feb 3, 2003
    Norton, MA
    I've been waiting for someone to say this.

I live in DC. Today I went to the Library of Congress. They will not even give me a library card due to "security concerns". It's as if I will use a library card to stage a coup d'etat. Boy, did I show them who's boss! I kicked over their frickin' trafic cones! (Who needs a library card to overthrow the government anyway?)

THE REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN!

The SS should have shot me, they must have mistaken me for John Ashcroft and his crusade against nude statues of women, I mean nude traffic cones!

Have you ever watched "Bowling for Columbine"? Do you by chance recall the bit about "being afraid of your neighbor". I think that's your answer, that's why were locking our doors.

And about your situation, the Americans are crazy. You can probably tell by my post. Don't come here, it's not worth it.

Once I am the Czar of the USA, your dad can come and play golf on the White House lawn.

3. Now that is extremely funny!

4. odie

odie Supporting Member

mud pie Let your intellect shine buddy:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.