1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Coffee Shop, Bass Solo 1

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by fsf347, Mar 11, 2009.

1. fsf347

fsf347

Mar 28, 2008

Bad? decent?

2. MilkyMcMilkMilk

MilkyMcMilkMilk

Dec 17, 2008
    sounds like you have the right idea. I would suggest learning to play it cleaner at a slower tempo, play it that way a while, then gradually increase the tempo and it'll sound a lot cleaner and have more groove.

3. fsf347

fsf347

Mar 28, 2008
    thanks milk, will do.

56 views and one comment?

):

4. Disappear

Disappear

May 9, 2008
    Looks like you know what you're doing but you're not quite there. I love the tone you're getting though.

And don't worry, I'm close to getting things but I'm rarely spot on. I just have to keep at it, right?

5. sedan_dad

sedan_dad

Feb 5, 2006
    Columbus,Ohio
    So you did a gig in a Coffee shop where it was you playing along to a recording of another band?
    You were too loud to the point of over powering the recorded music.
    I'm sorry but it reminded me of saturday morning at the local music store.
    Thats not to say that you not good.
    I think with more time you'll really have something to show.

6. Step

Step

Feb 20, 2008
    Maastricht
    read the description of the vid on youtube, it's a playalong to a recording called coffee shop, which is by the red hot chili peppers :p

7. Disappear

Disappear

May 9, 2008
    Initially, I thought he was gigging in a coffee shop too lol. Then I heard the music and thought "This in a coffee shop?" Read the description then had the lightbulb blow up in my head.