1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD COG custom 66

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by emjazz, Dec 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Price:
    This is a brand new custom Cog single channel 66. This is based on an OCD circuit. I had ordered two custom Cog pedals some months ago, and unfortunately they just didn't work out for me. Tom is the best and I really hate to let this go, but I can only keep what I know I'll use all the time. My bass sound is dark and complex, and I've found that quite a few drive pedals just don't work for me. (Tried it with my P bass and it slays...but that's not my main bass)

For anyone that had tried the Mini 66 and couldn't get enough gain out of it, this solves that issue. The Fat knob not only thickens the sound but it also adds more gain.

This is a wonderfully thick sounding drive. At very low gain it just plumps up every note on your instrument. With the gain up high it's a beautifully full sounding distortion. Really incredible. This could most definitely be someone's always on sound.

I've done the hard part of waiting for three months for this one of a kind pedal. Now it can be yours without the wait. :)

This is a very small pedal...not as small as the Mini 66, but real small...which is why it has side jacks. Will look at my original exchange with Tom to find the actual case size if you would like.

$175 shipped in the ConUS. You pay shipping if you're outside of that. Thanks so much for looking.

No trades please.

20161222_100907. 20161222_100926.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Buy this before I change my mind. It's really starting to grow on me...sounds amazing!

arbitrary and Matt Dean like this.
  3. If I didn't already have an OCD circuit on my board, I'd be all over this.

emjazz likes this.