TRADED Cog Effects Custom 'Fix'd' Dual Distortion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Jeff O'Connor, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Jeff O'Connor

Jeff O'Connor Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2004
    Mystic, CT
    Price:
    $170.00
    This pedal has lots of controls to dial in that perfect, huge, aggressive, fat bass tone. No loss of low end. This pedal is based on the Blackout Effectors Fix'd Fuzz Deluxe*. There are endless options that enable you to stack two distortions within one pedal and control all the parameters of both distortions. Sounds amazing but it's just not the type of drive I've been searching for.:bag:

Here are the features and a rundown of what the controls do:
    Transparent clean signal boost that runs into two independent distortion channels, one biased more to low frequency and one biased more to high frequency. Both have dedicated Low Pass Filters (LPF) to dial in the amount of bass that you want/need. The final output has its own active LPF to further fine tune your sound.

Controls:
    CB : Clean Boost
    -+ : Lower Frequency Channel
    +- : Higher Frequency Channel
    The dials below each channel are the Low Pass Filters
    +=F : Final output stage LPF
    OH! : Output volume

All of these controls can be mixed and matched in any combination with toggle switches. All controls are on the face of the pedal. Cog Effects pedals are made in Sheffield, England and housed in die-cast aluminum boxes. These things are built like a tank!

I am the third owner. There is an inscription on the side of the pedal with the name of the player that originally ordered it and the year it was made (2013).

Possible trades: any sort of more open, uncompressed types of distortions or fuzz - surprise me! Something that loves to feedback

Thanks for the time, looking forward to hear what you have!

Attached Files:

• COG.jpg
      COG.jpg
      File size:
      507 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    blindrabbit likes this.
  2. Jeff O'Connor

Jeff O'Connor Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2004
    Mystic, CT