Cog Effects Introduces The T-16 Analogue Octave

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Nov 24, 2015.

1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    Cog Effects is pleased the announce the release of the T-16 Analogue Octave, engineered to provide huge octave down tones in a tiny enclosure.

The T-16 is the ideal solution when space is tight but you can't compromise on tone. In addition to level controls for your clean signal and one octave down, a variable Filter control is included to adjust the voice of the octave down signal from buzzy and synthy through to fat and subby tones.

The T-16 is built one at a time and features true bypass switching, engraved aluminium enclosure and no PCB-mounted jacks - designed and engineered for a life on the road. The company founder writes, "I wanted to see if it could be done, a truly fantastic analogue octave down for guitar and bass in the smallest enclosure I could possibly fit it into. I wanted a simple control set but a lot of flexibility, and I'm really proud of the end result!"

Features:

* Three knobs to control Clean Level, Octave Down Level, and the Octave Down Filter

* CNC-engraved Hammond 1590A Aluminium Enclosure

* True Bypass Switching

* 9-volt standard DC input

The T-16 retails at £140 and is built in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.

For more information please visit www.cogeffects.co.uk

Attached Files:

2. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    Must.....have...........one.........................NOW!!!

3. Johno Dunn

Johno Dunn Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2007
    Carpinteria, Ca.
    What's US price?

4. The BurgerMeister

The BurgerMeister musician.

Apr 13, 2006
    Big Bear, CA
    Cool!

5. scotch

scotch It's not rocket science!

Nov 12, 2006
    Albany, NY USA
    Please see Profile for Endorsement disclosures
    Even with shipping to the U.S. that's less than $160!

Nice!

6. Dominick C.

Dominick C.

Jul 2, 2012
    Austin, Tx
    I don't like mean people or mean comments....
    Am I missing something? I think you may have thought that was Euro's. It's over two hundred before shipping per my conversion. Still cool, wish it were $160.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021