1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Cog Effects Mini 66 - Bass Overdrive (OCD)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by fclefgeoff, Dec 12, 2018.

1. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    Price:
    $125
    For sale Cog Effects Mini 66 Bass Overdrive with original box and in excellent condition with velcro on back (I will remove upon request). I have placed several layers of scotch tape & marker over the LED to tone down the brightness, I will remove this before shipping. Asking $125 shipped in the Con US. Sorry no trades and no international sales, PayPal only please.
    I recently picked this up in the classifieds and ueed it once for a NYE gig. It is an awesome sounding and tiny OD pedal based on the OCD circuit. I really like this effect and even at low gain settings it does something really cool to the tone of the mids. Unfortunately, a recent band break-up means I currently don’t have a use for it. I ship within 24 hours of payment and provide a tracking #.

05DFBAD8-D454-4523-B6CD-ABFCB38A86AB.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019 at 11:50 AM
  2. hbabels

hbabels Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
    If this becomes available again let me know I’m interested in buying it.

fclefgeoff likes this.
  3. fclefgeoff

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    PM sent

4. fclefgeoff

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    Still available