SOLD COG Effects T-70 Octaver

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by shroomt, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Price:
    $300
    This is an OC-2 killer. This is the fully featured version of this builder's marvelous octave circuit. You get 2 analog presets and a Sub channel for the single octave down. This thing is LOUD so watch out. Very versatile and extremely useful in live situations. The most useful feature is the loop. You can put your whole pedalboard in it and you don't loose any pedals thanks to the "loop" mode switch. This is truly the king of all the octavers. As much as I love it, I need to get something smaller and don't see myself using it too much in the future.

I bought this brand new about 2 months ago. Price is $300 shipped in the CONUS.

SOLD.

IMG_0516.JPG IMG_0517.JPG

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    dinoadventures and NigelD like this.
  2. dinoadventures

dinoadventures Feets don't fail me now!

Jul 10, 2015
    Dallas, TX
    This thing is THE BEST. The effects loop MAKES this. Put a gated fuzz in it and you've instantly got a super-responsive fat synth. Put a muff in it and you've got DOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM. It's super fantastic.

shroomt likes this.
  3. Yea the loop changed my life. I just don't need the big one. Tom is a great guy too!

dinoadventures likes this.
  4. slamsinger

slamsinger

Feb 8, 2009
    Coventry RI
    Ok fellas please explain the loop to me .... I own a T-65 and would like to ise the loop with a filter pedal

5. dinoadventures

dinoadventures Feets don't fail me now!

Jul 10, 2015
    Dallas, TX
    A T70 has standard TS jacks for loop send and receive. Your particular T65 has a TRS jack so you need a TRS insert cable. EBS Y-Type Insert Cable - Best Bass Gear

shroomt likes this.
  6. T-70 sold awaiting payment.