1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Coheed and Cambria Box Set

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Kosko, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Kosko

Kosko

Dec 12, 2005
    Buffalo
    Just came out yesterday and it is phenominal. Awesome packing (although I'm afraid the packaging might scratch the discs).

Its a four night show in NYC where they did each of their albums on consecutive nights. Anyways, its great; and Co&Ca fans around?

2. sparrow

sparrow

May 26, 2005
    Belgium
    can't wait to get my hands on this box! :hyper:

Coheed rocks!!

3. yeah, I died inside when I figured out I couldnt go to the show in chicago due to travel costs. The whole concert was actually really cheap - a hundred bucks or so for 4 nights I think.

Luckily my friend bought it, so next weekend we are getting together and watching them all. It'll be awesome!

4. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    I also died when I found out about the LA show about a week after it happened. I just found out about the box set and am now fighting myself over whether or not to splurge on it. Amazon has it for $80. Anyone else selling it for a bit less maybe? Or should I just take the plunge? Either way, I NEED to have this.

5. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    My friend picked it up... I'm gonna watch the DVD on Monday night on his 52" surround sound plasma setup

6. me and a couple of my friends got the box set. well worth the money. we havent had a chance to watch it, but the quality of packaging and the detail in the book lead me to believe they didnt cut any corners.

the last supper was an amazing DVD, i cant see these being bad.