Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Coins (older, newer...foreign, American, etc)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JoshB, Mar 16, 2006.

1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

Long and short of it is that I used to collect coins when I was a kid...nothing big, but now they're just taking up room in my closet...

American Coins...

1890 CC Liberty Dollar - Very Fine condition - $100
    1891 CC Liberty Dollar - Fine condition - $100
    1995 P American Eagle - mint condition in case, presentation felt box and outer box as well as COA - $100
    1986 S Liberty Half and Silver dollar set - mint condition in case, presentation felt box and outer box as well as COA's and information sheets. - $25
    1943 P Walking half dollar - Fine condition - $10

small Wells Fargo Bank Bag of various foreign coins. Some from Europe, Canada, Mexico, Hong Kong when it was still under British rule, even a 1942 Mark from Germany and paper money from the bank of Israel and the bank of Mexico.

There's also 2 troy ounces of .999 Silver. 1 from Silvertowne with a covered wagon on the front side and the silvertowne logo on the back and the other is a bicentennial ounce from 1976.

I'm not sure what to ask for the silver and the wells fargo bag...the prices on the coins are based on the prices on the PCGS site. Make me an offer on one or all and we'll go from there...thanks!