Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Coke or Pepsi?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by cap, Jan 22, 2002.

1. Coke

92 vote(s)
    63.0%
  2. Pepsi

54 vote(s)
    37.0%
  1. cap

cap

Aug 8, 2001
    Hickam Hawaii
    well...lemme put it this way
    My Doctor Found Traces of Blood in my Coke stream

clear enuf?

what do u think?

100th post...finally says Member instead of New Member:D :cool: :p

2. From this, VERY limited list, i choose Coca Cola..

but i'd pick Jolt Cola over any cola ANYTIME :D

3. always remember though.... Pepsico. are bad.

working closely with the government in burma an' all.

4. cap

cap

Aug 8, 2001
    Hickam Hawaii
    Well see...i have a theory...Im into conspiracy stories i.e. X-Files and such...and my theory goes...
    Coke and Pepsi are the same company
    coke came along first and one day somebody screwed up and bota bing:eek: out pops pepsi...well...realizing the marketability of a war between the 2 similar types of soda Coke decides to make a second company for pepsi and all its products for major publicity on both sides...as you can see i have WAYYY too much time on my hands so....:) ...but if you think about it, it makes sense:rolleyes:

5. All those capitalist-pig big multimationals are corrupt 'n bad , everybody knows that..

Mc.Donalds, for instance.. they cut down ancient rainforest in South America. then they grow grass on that spot and let cows graze there, so they can be slaughtered for hamburger-meat....

Ancient rainforest VS hamburger.. what kind of deranged, sick bastards come up with that ?

6. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    I must admit to having coke more often than pepsi - but when you're thirsty you take waht you get!!!

BTW - where's the Irn Bru option????:D

7. "Made in Scotland - from girders!"

Do you remember the ad for that where the rugby players (maybe footballers) all get tangled together after drinking irn-bru so the guy pops his blow torch out...?

I choose coke...I don't like the pepsi taste. Or at least not pepsi max, that stuff's revolting.

8. RHCFlea

RHCFlea

Jun 16, 2001
    Washington DC
    coke is far superior

9. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    Coke is clearly superior. Pepsi is like the hot girl's (or guy's, to be PC) friend, sometimes you get stuck with it, but you never really want it and you know it's second-best. You want Coke, let's face it. Except in Quebec where I've heard that Pepsi is inexplicably popular.
    -Dan

10. I drink Coca Cola baby straight from the can. Why? Because I'm a man, with a hairy chest. Oh yeah! But I do like Mountian Dew which is a Pepsi Product, oh it so hard to make up my mind.

:rolleyes: :D

11. Well, Coke out of these two, but I like Big 8, which a local brand. Just as long as it isn't Pepsi. Ugh.

12. Coke is way better. That's why it owns 40% of the soda market world wide.

But I would rather have Moutain Dew.

Rock on
    Eric

13. i totally forgot about Irn Bru... please forgive me.

Irn Bru rules over all! :D

14. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    I never drink Coke, but I drink at least 2 liters of Pepsi per day. So I voted Pepsi.

15. Dagnabbit!!! At this moment it's 18 - 7 for Coke.

Then why does my CCE stock perform so poorly???

16. I voted Coke cause It is marginaly better but I only drink Fresca anyway.

17. i was WEENED ON COKE BABY!

18. basslax

basslax

Apr 20, 2000
    Washington, DC
    the question is coke or pepsi...what other options are there other than coke or pepsi?

:confused:

19. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Due to corporate interests I must vote for Pepsi.