Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

College stickers on cars

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Davidoc, May 15, 2004.

1. I have this JMU sticker, that for some reason, I want to put on my car. (it's the type that goes on the windshield-type thing that's on the back of the car instead of the front)

Anyhow, I removed the backing, but it won't stick. ARG, WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD TODAY?!!!!

(PS, JMU is the best university in the world, and if you disagree, you are wrong.)

2. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    Do you now or have you ever attended this school?

3. Attending in the fall, and I still can't get the stupid thing on. It doesn't really matter though, because in a week or two I'll be like "ewww, why the **** did I put this piece of junk on my car??".

4. Personally, I don't like to have anything in or on my car. I have a few maps, a flashlight, CD case, and hamburger shaped pillow (to match the CD case), and that's it.

And ever since I got the hamburger shaped pillow, I've had more girls want to ride in my car than ever before. :p

5. Finger Blister

Finger Blister

Jul 8, 2003
    The Sheepskin won't stick either. :D

6. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    It's probably a static sticker, stick it from the inside.

7. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    make sure you clean the window with some sort of alcohol based cleaner too :)

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I haven't found a sticker yet that will stay on my back window. The reason though is that my back window is tinted really dark, darker than the others, and it sucks up heat. In the Texas summer that means no sticker stands a chance. I have one Medeski Martin and Wood sticker that I just stuck on the metal on the back and that's stayed so far.

brad cook