1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Colorado Clearing House - Acme / Genz Uber / LDS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Jones64, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Jones64

Jones64 Supporting Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Price:
    Too Many Cabs and Amps - Come and get it as I need to clean out space and downsize. All well loved and different flavors of incredible. Prefer local sale, but shipping costs in parenthesis.
    Willing to drive up to 100 miles from Boulder to meet buyer.

All in perfect working conditions.

Acme Low B / 4 Ohms (the 2 10 that acts like a 4 10) 500 watts -$299 Pick Up Only

Genz Benz Uber 1288 - 4 speakers (12,8,8,Twetter) 600 watts A great full range one cab solution- $325 Pick up Only

Low Down Sound 15 (Modeled to be similar to Mesa 15 sound -450 watts) 31 lbs. - $325 ($50) Great condition with Eminence Kappalite 3015 full range speaker.

Sold Mesa Subway D800 Plus -Excellent condition except one bump in left top front corner, works perfectly and the 2nd best class D head I know of - with original box and cover - $719 ($25)

Sold Demeter D800 - Best class D bass head ever with Aribus Gig Bag - Like new - $899 ($40)

Sold Bergantino HD 112 - Excellent Condition with original box and cover - $499 ($50)

Feel free to asked questions if you are seriously interested, bundle, or make offers. Trade interests are 5 or 6 string Tobias basses or something similar, preamps or overdrive pedals, a bigger house for guests, or friendlier richer in-laws.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  2. Kellymack

Kellymack Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Pm'd on the berg 112

3. Kellymack

Kellymack Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2011
    Pm'd

4. Jones64

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    All Pm's responded to and everything that is listed is still available

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  5. Omega Monkey

Omega Monkey

Mar 8, 2015
    Damn, I kind of want the Uber Quad. But I already have a pair and nobody "needs" 3 of those. But it sure would be cool to have a 6 foot stack of them powered by my GBE-750. I dunno, if I move some of the stuff I'm selling I may do it anyway if someone doesn't beat me to it.

6. Jones64

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    Keep one at the practice space and two for gigs. All the love for it, and making me doubt selling it.

7. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    What Driver is in the LDS 15 ?

8. WesW

WesW <>< Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    Interested in the B2 - I noticed the shipping option changed.

9. Jones64

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    I went to check on packing and shipping at Fed EX (and have an account) and the quote was $200 to send to either the Uber or the Acme to Texas as we are heading into more expensive shipping season. I had a couple of people hit me up about the B2 and the Uber, and I am happy to drive to drop off somewhere you want to arrange shipping or perhaps split shipping in someway. I am mainly trying to move the cabs to make more house room, so open to offers and ideas, but would hate to pay $200 to ship.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  10. Jones64

Oct 1, 2015
    Boulder CO
    LDS Speaker is Eminence Kappalite 3015 HO Full Range.