Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Ad Nauseam, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Well? Ebozzz? Guess I'll start it up.

let's shoot for about three or four weeks from now.

:bassist: :bassist: :bassist:

2. Chace90

Chace90 Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I'll second that, are there any plans yet?
  3. I Third, I got PM's from ebozz saying lets do this but then after I replied he never responded. So I have no clue whats going on.
  4. I think I might have to take the reins from the ol' boy as to get things underway.
  5. I might be in. I'm living in South Dakota right now but I occasionaly go back to Colorado to visit family. We should ski and mountain bike and go to water world and elitches and.....
  6. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I'm in! I kinda wondered what had happened with ebozzz and the get-togather thing myself. I just got an essex jazz, so if you denver guys haven't played one yet, here's your chance. Its one bad slappin' piece of lumber. :cool:
    (edit) I'm only bringing my Peavey MINX as far not a big space hog :)
  7. Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Count me in. Zachoff is up for it as well. We need to rent a place or find a good sized place for everyones gear this time though. Zach may have a line on a place but it's in Gunbarrel. My guy fell through.

I'll bring a Sentinel Bass and my new Glockenklang Heart-Core and Eden cabs.
  8. Chace90

Feb 1, 2002
    Denver, CO
    any new developments?
  9. Im in. But, I dont think I have an amp up to par with you guys. All I have is a Peavy Microbass, 15 watts of raging power :rolleyes: Ive no money either, So im not sure anymore... (i need a job, Badly).
  10. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Count me in. Hopefully I can make it this time..
  11. camoe

Sep 7, 2001
    Lafayette, CO
    If there was ever a chance I could make it...this is probably it. I can bring a Modulus Q5 and an Aguilar DB680. I could also bring a BagEnd 2*10 deep cab if anyone is interested as well.

12. Fishface

Jul 26, 2002
    Denver, Colorado
    Consider me there.

5stringdna, I'd love to try the Essex jazz. I been considering getting their "P" for a backup.

For those interested, I could bring my Avatar B12 cab.

During these hard economic times, we gotta keep looking out for budget gear.
  13. Chace90

Feb 1, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I'm definetly down with that essex! Also would love to hear that aguilar amp and bagend cab. I've really wanted to hear an avatar cab as well. I'm shopping around (slowly) for a lot of stuff right now. I'm intending on bringing my upright for those interested.
  14. Ill bring my Gt-5 Conklin....
    and my 15 watt peavy amp :meh: :( :bawl:
  15. What are our prospects for Where/When?

16. mthoople

Nov 1, 2001
    Denver, CO
    I should be in. If we do it soon (within a few weeks), I may still have an Aguilar DB359 for everyone to try out.

I'll bring the SWR Henry and the Mesa 400 for sure. I can bring other stuff if someone wants to try it. I'll also try to get a friend to come. He has a Mesa 400, SWR 6x10, and Stingray 5.

My garage could be available again, but I'd need to know "when" to say for sure.
  17. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Lookin forward to trying the avatar as well fishface- I've been interested in those. I had to send the essex back due to shipping damage, but Kurt should have a new one out to me sometime next week. :) As far as location..I don't think my parents would be too cool with me hosting a bunch of booming bassist for a day( I really need to move out of these days..), but I can help throw some cash in the pot or bring some munchies to help the food issue. :cool:
  18. Chace90

Feb 1, 2002
    Denver, CO
    well, it's gonna have to be on a weekend for me. that's probably the same for everyone. Should we try shoot for a week from saturday? that would be the 19th or 20th. Has does that sound for everyone? Will that work for your garage matt?