Colorado Get Together??

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by crazybassplyr, Apr 19, 2004.

1. This is something I have been wondering about. I did a search and saw that there was one last year but that was before i knew TB even existed.
    Is there a chance of another happening again this year ? If so let me know, I would be happy to attend and help out in any way I can...I have some ideas as to where to have it as well, (in Colorado Springs if thats ok).
  2. I would attend the get together this year for sure if we held one. Though I haven't seen alot of colorado talkbassist lately.
  3. No kidding, do you have any suggestions as to what we could possibly do about that?
  4. But then if no one but you and I show up that would mean more beer for us.....hmmmmm.......
  5. jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    That might be a good idea. I have already met three fellow Colorado TB'ers, it would be great to meet some more.
  6. Well like I said, I have a few ideas on where to hold it if people don't mind comming down to the Springs of course. I was thinking mainly of the auditorium at Pikes Peak Community College - lots of room and a stage, if they will let us use it..I am a full time student there so they might...
    I also have some bars in mind, I think it can be arranged for any under 21-ers to get in.
    Just some thoughts in an attempt to keep this thread going so hopefully other CO players might see it.
  7. I'll probably be the only one under 21 lol. Its ok, one of you guys can pose as my dad and allow me to buy beer :D
  8. ;) now now now, that would be illegal... ;)
  9. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    I missed the last two. A GTG would be cool.
  10. What usualy goes on at these things anyway ?
    I am hoping to share ideas, learn, and hopefully meet some good that the general jist of it ?
  11. Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    I was at the last one (that I know of) with Ad Nauseum, Ebozz, Oldtimer, and a bunch of others. Great time. Got to check out lots of good basses, rigs, etc. Let me know, I'm up for another one.
  12. Looks like having it in the Denver area might be the most practical..I think I might be alone down here in the Springs.
  13. yep, my dad lives in the Springs, but I only go up there every once and awhile. I could drive down there if it is a really nice place.
  14. All the snow here in Arvada has melted or is melting. We didn't get too much snow...
  15. jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    Here in Thornton, just a couple of inches of snow, and alot of rain to melt it away. It is sunny out right now. The storm did not seem to be as bad as they first thought it would be. Fine by me, I have to work outside every day.
  16. Thats just one reason I am glad to be out of the army !!!
  17. BABY J

BABY J

Jul 9, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Well... I will be relocating to the Springs in a week... so any bands there... school me on the area!!!

Baby J