Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

COLORADO GET TOGETHER!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Ad Nauseam, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Alright, all you Coloradoans! All these recent TB get togethers aren't getting US together, are they? Time to gather up everyone and plan out a day of bass mayhem. Surrounding states welcome to join in the fun as well! Suggestions for date/time/place/activities?

~Ad

2. C'mon! Where be all of you rocky mountain low enders? Ebozz? Et tu?

3. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Woo-Hoo Finally!!! C'mon I know there are other Rocky Mtn. People out there.

4. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    They must still be licking their wounds after Detroit put that AWFUL a** spanking on them in game seven... Give everyone a month or so to pull themselves back together... Oh and ah......

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!

MWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Yogi Bear

Aug 14, 2000
    True, but being a Blackhawks fan at heart it wasn't all that heartbreaking for me. I've got a question though, what happened in game one of the Stanley Cup Tuesday night. Hmmmmmmmmm. Interesting.

On another note. How about them Lions.;)

6. mark beem

mark beem Gold Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2001
    New Hope, Alabama
    The Wings got cocky.. and had their a**es handed to em.. Actually I like Carolina too, so no matter the outcome I'll be pleased!!

7. Yogi Bear

Aug 14, 2000
    Cool, Being a Blackhawks fan I was out of it pretty early.

8. Hey Farley, at least there is you. Everyone is taking their time getting to this thread, I guess.

Game 7 was awful, but with a few cups under their belt, you can't expect the Avs to take it every year.
    And my Sabres were out long ago.

~Ad

9. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Of course I'd like to come! Just let me know all the specifics and what I can do to help. I know of a few guys from HC that would probably be interested. Don't expect me to play though. I suck, bad! :D

Did you get your car situation worked out?

10. I'm driving my 63 LaSabre right now. My Electra will be down for a few months :( before I can drop the 455 in it. Funny, remember how I said I hope none of my other friends blow up their cars? Well, Kurt from the Tarmints threw a rod in his 66 'Cuda about the same time I did!
    I don't mind my LaSabre, but it is gutless!!!

Anyway,
    Should we picnic? Should we drink heavily? Any and all suggestions are welcome.

~Ad

11. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Picnics are nice. A tour of Surine would be awesome! I've been wanting to get in there but I'm broke! They would probably turn me around at the door. :( :D I got your back Bro. We're gonna get it together.

12. This would be too great for words, we could maybe do a July 4th thing if we're quick about it, I know a guy down at the GC next to park meadows that'll probably join us, and my teacher will probably be into it... I'll have to do this over the phone if we plan it for the 4th cuz i'm in Cali right now, won't be back till tuesday. Nix the drinking heavily piece, unless you guys want to bring the good stuff, there is this small thing of legal age that may be difficult for me to get around ;). I'm totally up for it though, I bet we could do a suprise show or something around the square in Lodo, but that might be illegal... Anyway, we can definetly set this up for sometime in the near future. And Ebozz, you gotta play man!

13. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    :D Brett, who did you wind up getting for a teacher?

14. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
  15. I got a guy named Bill Smith over in Castle Rock, he teaches at a place called Musician's Choice over in the outlets. He's not to big into theory but I like him alot more, he teaches using stuff that I would actually like to learn(e.g. anything I want to learn), and grooms more towards actually become a pro bassist. The man is a god on bass though, he can slap A Portrait of Tracy, it is absolutely amazing. In any case, I have got this picture in my head of 10 or so bassists all playin' together, that would be so groovy!

16. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    Bill Smith, huh? I've never heard of him or Musician's Choice. Sounds like I need to pay a visit to the Rock. Hey Bro, have a safe trip back and bring me back a tee, alright? :D

17. You want a t-shirt from Lompoc, California? Have you even been to Lompoc, California? What the F*** have you been smoking eh? This place is such an armpit they have plunked two maximum security prisons out here. I doubt they even have a shirt from Lompoc, and if they do it's probably the F****** dumbest thing you've ever seen in your life... I could get you one from santa barbara though, or a chart from Lompoc, they actually have a guitar shop here, can you beleive that? I guess its not all bad, i found a Ric 4003 out here for 700 bucks.

18. ebozzz

ebozzz Supporting Member

May 17, 2001
    Denver, Colorado
    On second thought, scratch the Lompoc tee. It would probably give me a rash with all of those prisons in the area! :D

19. hey bozz, do you have AOL instant messanger, this would be alot easier if we could get plans rolling in real time eh?