1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Colorsound Tonebender Fuzz

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassplayer4893, Mar 18, 2008.

1. bassplayer4893

bassplayer4893

Dec 6, 2007
    Does anyone know where I can get a Colorsound Tonebender, I know you can only get them from England, but does anyone know any sites from the UK or here, where I can get one? Here's the exact picture of what I am looking for:

[​IMG]

Anyone familiar with it?

2. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    nah, not too familiar =p

3. bassplayer4893

bassplayer4893

Dec 6, 2007
    wow thanks a lot that exactly wat i was looking for

4. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    Ah, I see you noticed it, too. The OP seems to have missed the dozens of threads made about it since the middle of last year, when Walbassplayer inspired an army of Tool-obsessed TBers to acquire their own Tonebenders. :D

Anyhow...

I don't mean to bash you, bassplayer4893, but I just thought you might like to know that if a bassist has used a pedal, there's a 90% chance that someone has started a few threads about it here. All you have to do is search. ;)

5. bassplayer4893

bassplayer4893

Dec 6, 2007
    yeah i totally understand, i also like this pedal not just becasue of Tool, because of the way it sounds and the way how it still has that bass sound, and also how u can change the fuzz from thin to tick, and.. i just like it