coloured strings

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by pardi_animal, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Has any1 eva heard of coloured bass strings...if so who makes them?
  2. Ikkir

Jun 26, 2005
    Swansea, UK
  3. ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    Looking at your signature, I'm compelled to say that I don't agree with you, both in the musical and physical sense.

Not only do we have to musically support the song and enhance the overall feel of the music, but we also have heavier, bulkier amps and cabinets, as well as heavier chunks of wood strapped to our backs than those wimpy guitarists with their girly strings.

Anyone can sound good if they now how to strum a couple of chords on a guitar, especially if they play with 47 different types of effects. It takes a lot of hard work and practice to come up with a truly moving, memorable bassline.

Also, our gear is typically more expensive, so one must earn more money, therefore work harder, to be able to support our GAS addictions.

:bassist: <<< Even this guy is no slouch with all the work he does around here. I mean, seriously, do you ever see him stop grooving? ;)

Just my $0.02. :cool:

*apologies for the thread hijack!*
  4. I agree with ElBajista, but to keep on track, GHS makes some also, called Infinity Steels and they are red in color.
  5. no problems but its eas to pik up n learn a bass but sure ur opinion is great.
  6. kk thanx for the red strings
  7. ElBajista

Dec 13, 2005
    Sebring, FL
    'Tis all in good fun. :)

Spelling and grammar, on the other hand, seem to both be difficult and fleeting forms of art....

8. awww how lame... now he's changed his sig so now not only are you completely off topic, but we also we have no idea what you were ranting about.... garg! :crying: