1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Come back Scorpiondlr all is forgiven

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by slobake, Oct 17, 2013.

1. slobake

slobake resident ... something Supporting Member

Haven't seen our friend Sporpion around here lately. You reading this Scorp? I know he liked to engage in debates but I enjoyed watching them from the sidelines.
    He kind of mellowed out and now I haven't seen him here lately.

2. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    He got a girlfriend and ditched us all. They always do. :sad:

3. slobake

Rejected again.:bawl:

4. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Was he the one with the really deep seated misogyny?

5. slobake

I never noticed that. He did like to keep people going and engage in long debates. If he has any type of ogyny's it probably isn't against any paticular group just whatever served his purpose at the moment.
    Right Scorp?:bag: :p

6. That's how he came off. His partner in crime with not-so-deep-seated version is still around, but he's seemingly mellowed out as well. What gives? :confused:

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    I wondered at times if other TB members created second accounts for some of these more memorable characters to liven up debates.

-Mike

8. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    He always seemed like a good guy at heart, but he always had this really extreme streak of cynicism and defeatism that I think alienates him from a lot of people.

9. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Yes. And made every relationship thread started by others all about him.

10. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Looking for a gig around East Islip, NY!

Jan 13, 2008
    What happened to KeithIBM?

11. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    I dont know, but this forum is definitely lacking in failtruck.

:unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce::unce:

12. bassinplace

bassinplace

Dec 1, 2008
    I don't know, his rhetoric was always pretty entertaining though, especially once he started bantering with Matticus. ;) There's a few people I used to see when I started here that I don't see much anymore. SkitchIt! comes to mind. I don't seem to see JimmyM around here much either since he came back from the banhammer.

13. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Scorpion was Matticus' alter ego. :)

14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    How about powderfinger? He used us for a pick me up now and then when life had him on the down swing.

I like to think our comments and jokes help people through those rough times. But for some folks, I think we just made it worse.

-Mike

15. MatticusMania

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Nah, I cant argue that well with myself.

16. Unrepresented

Unrepresented Something Borderline Offensive

Jul 1, 2006
    San Diego, CA

It's all about finding a more lovable defense mechanism, like, say, assigning internet forum users an offensive psychological summary without any formal training or real interaction.:meh:
    That's the one I was thinking of.:meh:

17. slobake

Yes you can. :p

18. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    His last login was a couple of hours ago.

19. paste

paste

Oct 3, 2011
    Michigan
    It's not easy being scorpion...

20. slobake

Maybe he just doesn't come to OT anymore. Or maybe he is just lurking.

Hi Scorp. Howyadoin? Are you going to let us get away with this? :bag:;)